BSF Recruitment 2023 HC & Constable Posts, Apply Online, Dates, and other details regarding the job are available in this post. The Border Security Force (BSF) 2023 recruitment registrations have already opened. If you are interested in applying to BSF Recruitment 2023, read this article thoroughly.
BSF Recruitment 2023, then go through this article until the end. In this article, you can find all the necessary and extra details regarding the application process.
BSF Recruitment 2023
Border Security Force (BSF) recently announced that the Border Security Force (BSF) released a total of 26 vacant positions for the positions of Constable (Kenneleman) and Head Constable (Veterinary) via an announcement made by the BSF.
Aspirants interested in applying can do so in this position through the Border Security Force Recruitment 2023. The online application portal for the application process was launched on February 14, 2023.
AAI ATC Admit Card Download 2023
Categories such as Schedule Tribe, Schedule Caste Physically Handicapped, and female applicants are not exempt from application fees or charges. Other categories that remain, such as Economically Weaker Sections and Other Backward Classes and categories that are not reserved, must pay an application fee of Rs100. Payments can be made using either offline or online methods.
Participants must complete four rounds to be eligible for Border Security Force Recruitment 2023.
This includes the Written Examination (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)or Physical Standard Test (PST), Document Verification, and Medical Test. Continue reading for more details and more information.
BSF HC & Constable Posts 2023
|✔️Post Name||✔️Unreserved||✔️Economically Weaker Sections||✔️Schedule Caste||✔️Schedule Tribe||✔️Other Backward Classes||✔️Total Number of Vacancies|
|✔️Head Constable (Veterinary)||✔️7||✔️2||✔️3||✔️0||✔️6||✔️18|
BSF Notification 2023
|BSF Recruitment 2023|
|BSF Recruitment 2023|
|✔️Name of the Authority||✔️Border Security Force (BSF)|
|✔️Name of the Examination||✔️BSF Examination 2023|
|✔️Name of the Post||✔️Constable (Kenneleman) and Head Constable (Veterinary)|
|✔️Total Number of Vacancies||✔️26 Vacancies|
|✔️Mode of Registration||✔️Online|
|✔️Mode of Examination||✔️Online|
|✔️Monthly Pay Scale||✔️1. Level 4 (₹25,500 to ₹81,100/-) for Head Constable (Veterinary) Post|
✔️2. Level 3 (₹21,700 to ₹69,100/-) for Constable (Kenneleman) Post
|✔️Recruitment Process||✔️Written Examination (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST), Document Verification, and Medical Test|
|✔️Official Web Portal||✔️rectt.bsf.gov.in|
BSF Recruitment Apply Online 2023
Below are the guidelines for filling out the application to be considered for Border Security Force HC & Constable Recruitment 2023.
- The first step is to visit the official notice accessible at the Official Border Security Force (BSF) website rectt.bsf.gov.in.
- Then scroll down until you reach the ‘Current Openings for Recruitment Section.
- After that, select the “Apply Here” option right next to the link related to Border Security Force HC & Constable. The deadline for applying is 2023.
- Add and submit all the necessary details and documents.
- The application fees must be paid.
- Finally, keep an original application form for future interviews.
BSF HC & Constable Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The minimum age requirement for Border Security Force Recruitment 2023 is between 18 and 25 for Constable (Kenneleman) and the Head Constable (Veterinary) post.
- The authority also provides three to five years of age of relaxation for those in the reserved categories.
To apply for this year’s Border Security Force Recruitment 2023 for constable (Kenneleman) and the Head Constable (Veterinary) post, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Constable (Kenneleman)Constable (Kenneleman) – A class 12th certificate of passing, a one-year course in Veterinary Stock Assistant from any recognized board or institute, and at least one year’s post-qualification work is required.
- Head Constable (Veterinary)- A class 10th passing certificate from any government-recognized board and Two years of animal handling experience from a veterinary college, dispensary, government farm, or a government veterinary hospital are necessary.
Physical Examination Measurements
|For Constable (Kenneleman) and HC (Veterinary) Posts|
|✔️Required Measurement||✔️Female Participant||✔️Male Participant|
|✔️Weight||✔️Corresponding to age and height||✔️Corresponding to age and height|
|✔️Height||✔️150 centimetres||✔️165 centimetres|
|✔️Chest||✔️None||✔️76 centimetres (81 cms after expansion)|
These are just a few qualifications that will be required for Border Security Force HC & Constable Recruitment 2023. For more information on the eligibility requirements, look up the official notification for recruitment available through the BSF portal.
BSF Recruitment Important Dates 2023
Below are all the important dates for Recruitment for Border Security Force HC & Constable recruitment process for 2023.
|✔️Notification Release Date||✔️14th February 2023|
|✔️Starting Date of the Registration||✔️14th February 2023|
|✔️Ending Date of the Registration||✔️6th March 2023|
|✔️Registration Last Date With Late Fee||✔️6th March 2023|
|✔️Admit Card Release Date||✔️To Be Uploaded Shortly|
|✔️Date of the Examination||✔️To Be Uploaded Shortly|
|✔️Result Release Date||✔️To Be Uploaded Shortly|
1 thought on “BSF Recruitment 2023: 26 Veterinary & Constable Posts, Eligibility & Other Details”